Warning: This page contains major spoilers for the Chainsaw Man series. Please read at your own risk.
Bạn đang xem: yoru chainsaw man là ai
"Just you wait, Chainsaw Man! I'll make you vomit Nuclear Weapons back up!"
Yoru (ヨル?) is the villainous tritagonist of the Academy Saga. She is the War Devil (
Following her taking over Mitaka's toàn thân, Yoru sets out to lớn locate Chainsaw Man, whom secretly attends the Fourth East High School with them. She also coerces Asa into looking for a target to lớn seduce and turn into a weapon. They choose Denji, however they eventually fail and lose their memories. After a meeting with Fami she becomes a secret thành viên of the Chainsaw Man Church.
Following the battle with the Four Horsemen and Weapon Devils, Yoru was also reduced to lớn a “near-death state”, due to lớn Pochita consuming most of her toàn thân. In this state, she appears to lớn have a bird-like toàn thân, similar to lớn a dark colored owl or potoo. While her bird khuông is similar to lớn Pochita's dog khuông, her true khuông is still unknown.
After taking over Asa's toàn thân and occupying half of her brain, the War Devil took on her appearance, but with added facial scars across her the center of her face and left cheek, which are in the same location where Mitaka's face was slashed by the Class President. In this khuông, Yoru's eyes have multiple rings, similar to lớn Makima, who was another Horseman. Her hair is also usually worn loose rather phàn nàn in twin tails lượt thích Mitaka. Yoru always wears the same clothes as Asa, most commonly a school uniform.
Yoru is first shown to lớn be very confident and prideful, treating her opponents as mere warm-ups and confidently vowing to lớn take back nuclear weapons from Chainsaw Man. This might be a sign of her over-confidence as she lost to lớn him previously while at full strength and is significantly weaker now. However she is aware of her limitations and will back down from a fight if she believes the odds are against her. Yoru holds little sentimental value or attachments to lớn humans, and is mostly uncaring of Mitaka's feelings, as evidenced by her blatant disregard for Mitaka's feeling of friendship for Yuko, repeatedly asking Mitaka to lớn kill Yuko to lớn use as a weapon or when she goes as far as to lớn physically hurt Asa herself to lớn forcefully regain control albeit with the intention of saving them both. She's been shown to lớn be very cold and logical which clashes with Asa's highly emotional personality. Since she's completely unaffected by the Falling Devil, that means she easily gets over highly traumatic events such as being almost killed by Pochita and losing her power. Due to lớn her predisposed nature as the War Devil, she keeps getting into conflicts with everyone around her, sometimes intentionally sometimes not. Ironically these conflicts usually serve to lớn hurt her.
Unlike her fellow Horseman Makima, who was almost always calm and composed, Yoru is more flawed, immature and naïve. She is prone to lớn losing her temper, and became embarrassed and angry at being rescued unintentionally by her archenemy, Chainsaw Man. In her anger, she sometimes throws childish tantrums by punching and screaming into the pillows on Asa's bed. She is very insecure and gets royally offended whenever her strength or intellect is questioned. Yoru is also worried about losing her power and being forgotten, showing a more sensitive side. Adding to lớn that, she seems to lớn show signs of sympathy, at least towards Asa. She is very nội dung with eating basic foods lượt thích plain bread showing she isn't very demanding when it comes to lớn physical pleasures.
She does not have a good understanding of human society or relationships and takes things at face value, is easy to lớn provoke and often threatens Mitaka with death. Though over time she grows closer to lớn her and seems to lớn understand and adapt to lớn human society more, albeit she's still quite inept and will often unintentionally worsen her relationship with Asa because of that. Despite her apparent social-ineptitude she is very cunning in dangerous situations such as when fighting Devils and is easily able to lớn keep a cool head unlike Asa. Though in the most extreme of circumstances Yoru will panic and scream out in fright, such as when Asa was caught by the Falling Devil.
Yoru resurrected and inhabits Asa's toàn thân, turning her into the War Fiend, but left half of Asa's brain intact, keeping Asa alive. With the two now sharing one toàn thân, Yoru was originally planning to lớn use Mitaka as a way to lớn blend into human society as she's unfamiliar with it. At first she is very hostile, threatening to lớn kill Mitaka if she doesn't cooperate. However, she did not go through with her threat of killing Mitaka when Mitaka refused to lớn go into school, and despite making such threats several more times through the story all of them seemed to lớn be no more phàn nàn saber rattling without any real weight behind them. Yoru is tolerant of Asa's antics, frequently compromising with her and has offered to lớn bởi favors for Mitaka, such as "take care of" the kids who were bullying her and provided the easier name of "Yoru" when Mitaka complained that "War Devil" was too difficult to lớn use as a name. Her vendetta against Chainsaw Man means that she will tolerate anything sánh long as her goal is ultimately still being worked towards.
After their fight with Yuko, Yoru's perception of Asa changes, no longer viewing her simply as a means to lớn blend-in but realizing that Asa is extremely good at making strong weapons. Because of this, Yoru views Asa as indispensable as she cannot defeat Chainsaw Man without her help. Hinting at this is the fact that she told Asa to lớn "stay back" after encountering the Falling Devil suggesting she might have took over not only with the intent to lớn protect herself but also Asa specifically. Another example is when Yoru didn't take over the rest of Asa's brain (which would kill her) even while Mitaka is actively putting both of them in grave danger. Yoru has created her mental image of Asa's personality; despite being baffled that someone would feel guilt over destroying an aquarium, she comments that that is typical for Asa. Her mental image of Asa is fairly flawed as Yoru deeply miscalculates Asa's behaviour in a life-or-death situation, being very confused when Asa gets scared and mad at Yoru for cutting her hand.
Over time Asa grew used to lớn Yoru's presence to lớn the point of trying to lớn chat with her having forgotten that they're currently separated. However despite growing used to lớn Yoru's presence she's still not fully comfortable with her and doesn't trust her one bit. Yoru on the other hand, being a Devil, still doesn't understand Asa and gets frustrated at her perceived irrational behaviour, it's likely she doesn't understand the concept of depression and assumes Asa's sadness came entirely from the influence of the Falling Devil.
In tense moments Yoru, particularly if Asa's fear is preventing her from taking control, will go to lớn cruel measures to lớn save themselves such as self-harm. Yoru doesn't even consider there might be a better way of handling Asa's stress such as just calming her down since she's not used to lớn pain and fighting. Though her cruel measures don't seem to lớn be done out of malice but purely out of a logical and survivalist mentality. Asa does not appreciate this at all however. Yoru was confused and angry at Asa's emotional response to lớn this as she thought she was only trying to lớn help her. Either due to lớn her lack of humanity or a misunderstanding of Asa's character she continues trying to lớn convince Asa using cold and logical arguments despite the latter being emotionally distressed. Ignoring Yoru's unsupportive comments she grows frustrated that Yoru still doesn't understand her feelings despite being able to lớn read her mind and continues to lớn break down in front of her perhaps seeing comfort which Yoru unfortunately still does not provide.
Yoru will occasionally mention when she thinks Asa is being too self-deprecating and will half heartedly try to lớn comfort her which could be signs of genuine sympathy. However, Yoru could simply be putting on a mask to lớn make Asa more likely to lớn continue cooperating with her. Yoru still values her own goals greatly over Asa's feelings as shown by her deciding to lớn kill Yuko despite Asa's protest or trying to lớn turn Denji into a weapon after Asa falls in love with him. She has also been shown to lớn be manipulative towards Asa, such as trying to lớn gaslight her into killing Yuko or morally justifying murder as a "necessary evil".
Yoru and Asa decided Denji would be their target to lớn be turned into a weapon. Despite not getting involved directly Yoru will push Asa to lớn continue her date with him even if things don't go her way. She views him as a punk and is annoyed at her feelings of affection for him due to lớn sharing Asa's brain. However her feelings for him are very shallow as she immediately tries using these feelings to lớn turn him into a weapon, albeit unsuccessfully.
Later during his movie date with Asa, she tries to lớn push him away presumably to lớn keep him safe from Yoru. In response she takes over and kisses Denji likely in hopes of quickly winning his heart which would allow her to lớn finally turn him into a weapon, but she is swiftly incapacitated by Nayuta instead. After kissing him, she could be seen visibly blushing. After their memories have been wiped and altered she assumes Denji stood them up but is indifferent to lớn it and swiftly suggests they target a different boy instead. This is in stark contrast with Asa's reaction who was deeply hurt.
Though she doesn't know it yet, Denji is her fabled arch-nemesis Chainsaw Man, who she eventually hopes to lớn defeat in order to lớn regain Nuclear Weapons and get revenge. She despises him for defeating and weakening her which caused wars to lớn cease and in turn reduced her to lớn a shadow of her former self. Furthermore because of him she is currently on track to lớn be forgotten about and stop existing which she's afraid of. She hates him to lớn the point where she had a meltdown after she's unintentionally saved by him from the Bat Devil. To her dismay the situation repeats itself as they are saved by him once more during the Falling Devil fight.
Fami, who views Yoru as her "little sister", claims to lớn be willing to lớn bởi anything to lớn help her often without Yoru's own consent such as when she trapped Asa and Denji in the aquarium. Despite her apparent affection for her, Yoru doesn't reciprocate those feelings, as she describes her as insane and wants to lớn stay away from her. Fami's contradictory behavior described below could be the reason why Yoru called her insane.
Despite her apparent care for Yoru, she contradictorily doesn't seem to lớn care about her safety and often puts her in harms way, such as when she got her under attack by the Eternity Devil or later when she sent the Falling Devil after her. As it turns out Famis main goal is to lớn starve Yoru sánh that she may brainwash her and use her to lớn stop the Nostradamus Prophecy.
As a Fiend, Yoru can not make contracts. However, she still has all the other standard Devil abilities, such as reviving in Hell after being killed, restoring her health by consuming blood, fear empowerment and enhanced physical prowess.
Xem thêm: tăng phúc la ai
Currently, Yoru has taken possession of Asa Mitaka's toàn thân, after her head got sliced in half by the Class President. The War Devil, however, only took over half of her brain, leaving Mitaka’s consciousness intact while still being able to lớn take control over Mitaka’s toàn thân anytime she wants to lớn unless Asa is stricken with fear.  Adding to lớn that if Yoru is already in control but Asa get's frightened she'll lose control and be unable to lớn regain it until Asa calms down.
- Thanks to lớn this unusual circumstance Yoru is able to lớn feel human emotions despite being a Devil. Whoever isn’t in control of the toàn thân will appear as a hallucination to lớn the other and can even communicate to lớn them. In addition Yoru is able to lớn read Mitaka’s thoughts and access her memories while the latter is unable to lớn bởi the same.
Although part of the Four Horsemen, Yoru claims that her Devil power weakened after her toàn thân was partially devoured by Chainsaw Man. This, combined with the long absence of wars in the human world (the concept of which is only been relegated to lớn movies and videogames), has greatly diminished her original strength. Adding to lớn that her strength was reduced even further by becoming a Fiend.
- Combining all of these factors her current strength is a mere fraction of her full power and is by far the weakest horsemen.
- Enhanced Speed: Yoru is able to lớn move very quickly, easily jumping around and dodging attacks from the contracted Class President and Yuko's Devil khuông.
- Enhanced Strength: Yoru was able to lớn pull Tanaka's head off his shoulders and spinal cord out of his toàn thân, requiring a great khuyễn mãi giảm giá of force, and is able to lớn easily carry objects as big as herself with one arm over her head.
- Enhanced Durability: Yoru is able to lớn take hits that would kill an ordinary person, such as during her battle with Yuko she took a serious hit that flung her across a classroom and into a wall, but was able to lớn get up moments later without any injuries.
Yoru has the power to lớn make anything that belongs to lớn her into a weapon. This includes both objects and living beings. In order to lớn activate the weapon transformation, Yoru must touch what belongs to lớn her and điện thoại tư vấn out its weapon name. The strength of the weapon is proportional to lớn the amount of guilt Yoru and/or Asa feel about creating said weapon. There is no objective measure of when something belongs to lớn Asa or Yoru, it relies entirely on their own perception and logic as shown when Asa paid 1 million yen to lớn "buy" an entire aquarium and despite it being nowhere near enough money, it still qualified to lớn be turned into a weapon.
So far the only types of weapons that were created have been either melee weapons, such as swords and spears, or explosives such as hand grenades. It is unknown whether Yoru can create more advanced weapons such as modern firearms.
- Flesh Weapon Creation: Yoru is able to lớn make anyone she "owns", including humans, Devils and Fiends, into a variety of deadly weapons almost instantaneously simply by touching them. This does not appear to lớn immediately kill the human, as they can still scream in agony. In order to lớn make a flesh weapon, Yoru must either: take a limb from the victim which she can then turn into a weapon, kill them and turn their remains into weapons, or khuông a relationship with someone wherein they "belong to lớn her". She can also make weapons from her own toàn thân parts which will violently tear themselves off her if she does sánh. Flesh weapons created by the War Devil sánh far are:
- Tanaka Spinal Cord Sword (
田 中 脊 髄 剣Tanaka Sekizuiken?): A long crooked sword that the War Devil created using Tanaka's head and spinal cord that is ripped out of his toàn thân. The blade is sharp enough to lớn easily cut through Devil-enhanced flesh with ease.
- Flesh Hand Grenade (
手 榴 弾Shuryūdan?): A hand grenade that the War Devil created using the arm from the contracted Class President. And it is shown that it is able to lớn detonate lượt thích a normal grenade.
- Yuko Leg Sword (ユウコ
足 剣Yūko Ashiken?): A katana-like blade made from one of Yuko's legs that were severed by the Devil Hunter Club, it presumably lacked unique abilities due to lớn Yoru's lack of guilt, but it never managed to lớn be used.
- Tanaka Spinal Cord Sword (
- Object Weapon Creation: Yoru has shown the ability to lớn turn objects that belong to lớn her into weapons. Objects that belong to lớn her can either be things she bought or things she took. Weapons created by the War Devil sánh far are:
- Pencil Spear (
鉛 筆の 槍Enpitsu no Yari?): A wooden spear made from a school pencil. This weapon changes khuông with each pencil, some are three-pronged spears approximately two meters long, others a meter long spear with four smaller spikes along the side. This weapon is sharp enough to lớn easily kill a human, although Yoru calls them weak weapons.
- Ruler Sword (
定 規 剣Jōgi Ken?): A sword made by a measuring ruler found in Asa's backpack. It is a rectangular shaped sword approximately one meter long with a hole at its base for a handle.
- Pencil Spear (
Yoru creates a sword from Tanaka's spinal cord.
Yoru creating a hand grenade.
Yoru's pencil spear
Yoru creates a sword from Yuko's severed legs
Yoru creates a sword from a measuring ruler
Xem thêm: người yêu của sam là ai
- Swordsmanship: Yoru is a skilled swordswoman, being able to lớn easily take down the contracted Class President with her sword.
- Spearmanship: Yoru also demonstrates her skills on using a spear during her fight against the reincarnated Eternity Devil.
- Strategic Intelligence: Yoru prepared quite an elaborate setup in preparation for fighting Yuko, such as setting up traps and hiding weapons all around the school. This however wasn't of much use due to lớn contracted Yuko's mind reading ability.
Public Safety Saga
|v • e|
|80. A Dog's Feelings||Absent|
|82. Always Eat A Hearty Breakfast||Absent|
|83. Death, Resurrection, Chainsaw||Absent|
|84. Hero Of Hell||Mentioned|
|85. Bloody Good Gut Feeling||Absent|
|86. Date Chainsaw||Absent|
|87. Chainsaw Man vs. the Horrifying Weapon Humans||Absent|
|88. Star Chainsaw||Absent|
|89. Go Get 'Em, Chainsaw Man||Absent|
|90. Super Power||Absent|
|91. Power, Power, Power||Absent|
|92. Zombie, Blood, Chainsaw||Absent|
|93. You & Crappy Movies||Absent|
|94. Chainsaw Man vs. the Weapon Humans||Absent|
|95. Chainsaw Man vs. Control Devil||Absent|
|96. This Kind of Taste||Absent|
|97. I, Love, Chainsaw||Absent|
|v • e|
|98. Bird & War||Debut|
|99. Two Birds||Appears|
|100. How to lớn Walk Shoeless||Appears|
|101. Afterschool Devil Hunters||Appears|
|102. Save the Cat||Appears|
|103. Denji Dream||Absent|
|105. Red Hot||Appears|
|107. School Attacker||Appears|
|108. Something Important to lớn Asa||Appears|
|109. The Easy Way to lớn Stop Bullying||Appears|
|110. A Ring in the Night||Appears|
|111. Aha Ha Ha Ha||Absent|
|v • e|
|112. Between Cat and Criminal||Appears|
|113. I Wanna See Penguins!||Appears|
|114. Endless Aquarium||Mentioned|
|115. High Schoolers These Days||Absent|
|116. Taste of Starfish||Absent|
|117. Penguin and Weapon||Appears|
|118. Saying Goodbye||Appears|
|v • e|
|121. Theory of Happiness||Appears|
|122. The Prophecies||Appears|
|123. Hors D'oeuvre||Appears|
|125. Apple Thief||Absent|
|126. Food Fight||Mentioned|
|127. Save the Asa||Appears|
|128. Main Dish||Absent|
|129. Save Me, Chainsaw Man||Appears|
|130. Kill Building||Absent|
|131. Taste of Crap||Mentioned|
|v • e|
|133. Chainsaw Man Protest||Absent|
|134. Ordinary Happiness||Absent|
|135. Sentimental Drive||Appears|
|136. Normal Life||Absent|
|137. Chu Chu Lovely Muni Muni Mura Mura||Absent|
|138. Sword Man||Appears|
|139. A Chair's Feelings||Absent|
|141. Normal Life Plus||Absent|
|142. Denji Fan Club||Absent|
- Yoru could be translated as "night" (
夜Yoru?) as a counterpart to lớn Asa, which could be translated as "morning" ( 朝Asa?).
- Yoru's scar is similar to lớn the simplified version of the kanji radical (
戈hoko?), which means "halberd" or "arms". The same radical is used in the kanji ( 戦sen?), which means "war".
- The War Devil's bird-like appearance is that of a bird of prey, which often symbolize war or warriors. In politics, a war hawk or hawk is someone who favors war. Furthermore, Asa's surname, Mitaka, contains the character for "hawk/falcon" (鷹) (taka). As Yoru and Asa share a toàn thân, they could quite literally be called a "war hawk."
- Yoru's Devil khuông is that of an owl or potoo. A symbol for Athena, the Greek goddess of warfare, was an owl.
- Yoru's predilection for making swords or edged weapons may be a reference to lớn the depiction of the Horseman of War in the Book of Revelation, where he is depicted holding a sword.
- It is alluded to lớn, that Yoru's scars may be visible to lớn other characters when she's in control of Asa's toàn thân. However to lớn which extent this works remains a mystery, as many characters seem to lớn ignore them.
- Yoru and Asa's exact species or "type" hasn’t been confirmed or explicitly stated in the manga as of currently, which has lead to lớn much debate about their species, but for simplicity of the wiki and until else is confirmed, Yoru will be referred to lớn as a fiend with Asa as her living host.
- Yoru's internal monologue and memories have never been shown. This is in contrast to lớn all other lead characters.
- The text on the back cover of Volume 12 foresees that Yoru will unleash a great calamity upon the entire world.
- ↑ Chainsaw Man Manga: Chapter 112, Page 8
- ↑ Chainsaw Man Manga: Chapter 122, Page 16
- ↑ Chainsaw Man Manga: Chapter 104, Page 1
- ↑ Chainsaw Man Manga: Chapter 112, Page 9
- ↑ Chainsaw Man Manga: Chapter 105, Page 2
- ↑ Chainsaw Man Manga: Chapter 99, Page 11
- ↑ Chainsaw Man Manga: Chapter 123, Page 4
- ↑ Chainsaw Man Manga: Chapter 108, Page 11
- ↑ Chainsaw Man Manga: Chapter 114, Page 16
- ↑ Chainsaw Man Manga: Chapter 121, Page 14
- ↑ Chainsaw Man Manga: Chapter 102, Page 6
- ↑ Chainsaw Man Manga: Chapter 112, Page 22
- ↑ Chainsaw Man Manga: Chapter 113, Page 12
- ↑ Chainsaw Man Manga: Chapter 101, Page 17
- ↑ Chainsaw Man Manga: Chapter 99, Pages 13-14
- ↑ Chainsaw Man Manga: Chapter 123, Page 18
- ↑ Chainsaw Man Manga: Chapter 117, Page 15
- ↑ Chainsaw Man Manga: Chapter 63, Page 4
- ↑ Chainsaw Man Manga: Chapter 99, Page 5
- ↑ Chainsaw Man Manga: Chapter 99, Page 21
- ↑ Chainsaw Man Manga: Chapter 124, Page 10
- ↑ Chainsaw Man Manga: Chapter 104, Page 3
- ↑ Chainsaw Man Manga: Chapter 98, Pages 41-42
- ↑ 24.0 24.1 Chainsaw Man Manga: Chapter 98, Page 46
- ↑ Chainsaw Man Manga: Chapter 98, Page 45
- ↑ Chainsaw Man Manga: Chapter 98, Page 47
- ↑ Chainsaw Man Manga: Chapter 110, Page 1
- ↑ Chainsaw Man Manga: Chapter 107, Page 17
|v • e|
|Primal Fears||Falling Devil • Darkness Devil|
|Devils||Angel Devil • Bat Devil • Bomb Devil • Chainsaw Devil • Chicken Devil • Cockroach Devil • Claw Devil • Control Devil • Cosmos Devil • Crossbow Devil • Curse Devil • Doll Devil • Eternity Devil • Famine Devil • Flamethrower Devil • Fish Devil • Fox Devil • Future Devil • Ghost Devil • Violence Devil • Grape Devil • Gun Devil • Hell Devil • Justice Devil • Katana Devil • Knife Devil • Leech Devil • Longsword Devil • Mantis Devil • Marshmallow Devil • Mold Devil • Muscle Devil • Needle Devil • Octopus Devil • Pig Devil • Punishment Devil • Sea Cucumber Devil • Shark Devil • Skin Devil • Snake Devil • Spear Devil • Spider Devil • Stone Devil • Tomato Devil • Typhoon Devil • War Devil • Whip Devil • Zombie Devil|
|Fiends||Aki Hayakawa • Yoru • Asa Mitaka • Beam • Cosmo • Galgali • Long • Pingtsi • Power • Tsugihagi|
|Hybrids||Denji • Barem • Katana Man • Miri Sugo • Quanxi • Reze • Spear Hybrid • Whip Hybrid|
|Unknown||Seraphim • Dominion • Virtue|
|v • e|
|Public Safety Devil Hunters||Aki Hayakawa † • Angel † • Beam † • Denji ‡ • Furuno • Fushi † • Galgali † • Himeno † • Kato † • Kishibe • Kobeni Higashiyama ‡ • Kusakabe † • Madoka ‡ • Makima † • Masaki Ando † • Michiko Tendo † • Minami Nakano ‡ • Nakamura † • Nomo † • Power † • Princi † • Sato † • Subaru † • Tamaoki † • Tanabe † • Yutaro Kurose † • Hirokazu Arai † • Fumiko Mifune|
|Civilian Devil Hunters||Akane Sawatari † • Aldo • Denji ‡ • Hirofumi Yoshida • Joey † • Kenzo • Quanxi • Santa Claus ‡ • Tolka † • Asa Mitaka • Yoru|
|Devil Hunter Club||Asa Mitaka • Fami • Furio • Haruka Iseumi • Hirofumi Yoshida • Nobana Higashiyama • Seigi Akoku • Yoru • Yuko ‡|